Thursday, January 13, 2011

REVIEW: Crime Scene At Cardwell Ranch

Crime Scene At Cardwell Ranch (Montana Mystique) (Harlequin Intr... by B.J. Daniels
Crime Scene At Cardwell Ranch (Montana Mystique) (Harlequin Intrigue #897) 
by B.J. Daniels
2476054
Emily Rose Shallenberger's review 
Jan 12, 11  ·  edit

3 of 5 stars
bookshelves: own
status: Read from January 07 to 12, 2011

My college student center handed out free copies of this romance+mystery novel to girls at my school. I read it because It's the only book I had right now that I hadn't read and I wanted something new. I was actually pleasantly surprised. I'm not hugely into romance, but this book really kept the smut on the down low and focused more of the mystery aspect. It was a predictable romance/mystery plot, but still a fun, short read. I enjoyed the hero and heroine and the plot was complicated enough to be interesting without being confusing. This novel was fast paced and short. The identity of the culprit is predictable but I still had a racing heart in the end when all was revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment