Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (2)








"Though I tried to avoid going there, the Pool was beautiful in its way. Mosaic tiles lined the walls in gold, white, and turquoise. No one had swam there in years, but the whole place still smelled lightly of chlorine. And because all of it was underground, it was quiet and cool. Sound bounced around in unusual, predictable patterns."

All These Things I've Done

by Gabrielle Zevin

Alright, I know that's a lot more than two sentences, but I really liked this passage!








Anyone can play along!
Just do the following:
~ Grab your current read.
~ Open to a random page
~ Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
~Be careful not to include spoilers!!
~ Share the Title & Author, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!


Teaser Tuesday: In which I post two sentences from a random page of the book I am currently reading.
Hosted by: Should Be Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment