Friday, August 31, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday (1)


Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read!

This Week's Question...
Best cover? What is the best cover of a book that you've read and loved?


Honestly, this was a hard one. I am a major cover whore. But what made it easier was that the cover I picked had to be a cover I loved AND a book I loved. :) So here you go!

Warbreaker

by Brandon Sanderson


Just look at it! It's full of fantasy gorgeousness, and that dress is just plain fantastic, along with the colors. THE COLORS.Anyways, this is a fantastic book. I don't usually read every book by an author, but I did for Brandon Sanderson. And this is one of my favorites. The magic system is FRESH and had not been done before, and the characters rocked, and it had a twist, and basically GO FREAKING READ IT IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY.








No comments:

Post a Comment