Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (1)

This awesome weekly event is hosted by Breaking the Spine.
(PS: That's where I got this adorable button!)

Hi! This is my first ever Waiting on Wednesday post! Hope you like it!

The book that I'm most eagerly anticipating at the moment is:




I am FREAKING OUT waiting for this book! I absolutely LOVED the first one! It was so refreshing and fantastically written. And the heroine wasn't gorgeous and perfect and skinny! She was plump and realistic and young. That being said, the changes and growth she makes throughout this novel is absolutely fascinating and satisfying and MAN do I love it! It's seriously one of my new favorite novels lately. AND the magic system and the politics and the world is just so rich! anyways, there's my soap box.

IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE FIRST ONE, GO CHECK IT OUT RIGHT NOW!
The Girl of Fire and Thorns:
The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns, #1)

No comments:

Post a Comment