Thursday, September 13, 2012

On My Shelf (2)

Next up:


I've been wanting to read this FOREVER. and now it is bought and on my kindle! HOORAY!


This is the sequel to one of my new favorite books. I have it pre-ordered and it comes out on Tuesday! (the 18th)
and you can bet your bottom dollar that I am going to drop everything and read it!




Banished to the Bookyard. :(

(if you don't know what this is, check out my page titled 'Bookyard'.)

I don't know... I just couldn't get into it. I  usually love broken characters.
Maybe I'm just not in the mood for this genre.


If I'm being totally honest,
I'm just not finding any forgiving qualities about it.



Just Finished:



Holy awesome. Review...SOON.


SO GOOD. Holy cow. I'll post a review soon.

ALSO marvelous! Review soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment